Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cheapskates Unite!


Radiohead fans everywhere, you should be ashamed of yourselves. According to a recent independent survey completed by Internet research group ComScore, more than half of those that downloaded the new album didn't pay a dime. Tsk Tsk.

It was a move the has shaken the music industry at the very core, and really a sign of the times. I applaud Radiohead for the guts to allow users to set their own price for the bands latest release. I personally paid 4 pounds for the album, and I thought it was worth every last quid.

If it were up to me, and thankfully it is not, every last one of you who got the album for free should send the boys from across the pond at least $4 USD. That is the least you can do.

How much did you pay for the album? let me know

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the shoes were approximately 240 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?